Tips in the event of an Auto Accident
1. Stop immediately, but do not block traffic.
2. Get help for the injured. Have somebody call police
(repeat after 5 minutes).
3. Obtain names, phone numbers, addresses of drivers,
witnesses and injured.
4. Secure make, model, license numbers of all cars involved.
5. Draw a sketch showing location of vehicles and other details.
6. Don't accept claim settlement at the scene of the accident.
Do not admit fault for the accident.
7. Stay calm, polite and consistent while stating your version of
Contact your insurance carrier as soon as possible.